Wednesday 11 December 2013

Publication of works

I am pleased to announce two of my poems have been published in one of Malawi’s national newspaper, The Nation.  A great honour  for me and has inspired me to take up writing seriously even with my dyslexia.
First to be published “COSTS NOTHING” followed by “CHILD OF MINE, How I love you” .
I owe a lot to my colleague Mr. Austin Cossam, for it was he who encouraged me to have my poems published, particularly “Child of Mine”.  As a father who had suffered a loss of a child at birth believed my poem will bring comfort to many families. The feedback received has been amazing and inspiring. To which I thank God for.
My next piece of work which I hope to have published is an Indian love song (lyrics). Currently, having the words translated into Hindu. So watch this space.
On this note I like to end with; nothing is impossible disability or no disability, don’t be put off or be inhibited by what people think or say about you. Follow your dreams and be what you want to be. Be an inspiration to others.

All poems have copyrights.  Please seek permission to use.
Thank you
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment